Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: InteliFresh Forum to be held in Stara Zagora on 16 JanuaryThe first professional forum for producers and marketers of fruits and vegetables will be held in Stara Zagora on 16 January, as announced by the organizers.
Visitors will be able to meet with representatives of Metro, Billa, Fantastico and T-Market, as well as many other traders in the country who are looking for direct contacts with producers.
The forum will also provide export opportunities through the Dutch Olympic Fruit Group and MORE Bio Fresh, a company with a solid presence on the organic market in Romania and Greece.
InteliFresh aims to offer a different, optimistic and strictly professional look at this type of production. The focus will be on the market and the sales opportunities in Bulgaria and abroad, with an emphasis on the standards and requirements that the production must meet.
Discussions will also serve to get a closer look at the production process and, above all, the safety of products in the process of their production and storage.
Registration for participation is still possible on the event's website: www.agroevents.eu.
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: