- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Exports via Razavi Khorasan border crossings rising by 7%
The Economic Deputy of Razavi Khorasan Provincial governor, said “during the first nine months of this Iranian year (beginning on 21 March) 87.5 million dollars worth of goods and non-oil products have been exported via the province’s border crossings.”
There are two main border crossings: Dogharoon with Afghanistan and Bajgiran with Turkmenistan. According to mehrnews.com, the province’s deputy governor went on to add “the goods exported through Bajgiran include carpets and aluminum products. The goods and products exported via Dogharoon include fruits and vegetables, construction materials, containers, iron and chemicals.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa
- 10/10/2018 Putin: Expand presence of Russian agricultural products on international market
- 10/10/2018 Most Nigerians do not meet fruit intake requirements
- 10/09/2018 Traditional shops fade - supermarkets rally
- 10/09/2018 World’s largest vertical farm to be built in South Dubai
- 10/08/2018 Turkey: East Black Sea region fresh fruit and vegetable exports to Russia
- 10/08/2018 "Agriculture delivers 77% of Moroccan exports to Russia"
- 10/08/2018 Peru added-value exports to Canada grew 12.2%
- 10/05/2018 Co-op farming model might strengthen America’s small farms
- 10/05/2018 Spain: Eight Andalusian horticultural firms seek opportunities in Hungary and Romania
- 10/05/2018 BLE Market Report: "The strawberry season is definitely over"
- 10/05/2018 China: How to solve the problem of unmarketable fruit?
- 10/05/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia