Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Extensive track record in food sector housing design and realisation"Heembouw is one of the exhibitors at Fruit Logistica. "With our wide, extensive track record in the design and realisation of housing for the food and food-related sectors, we let our (potential) clients see what we can mean for them and what added value we can deliver", says Rinus Verhey, Commercial Director of this Dutch company.
"We will introduce visitors at our stand to our latest innovations. How can data help our clients find the ideal location for their business premises? What can smart lighting mean for a building? How can the ideal location be determined using Simacan's mobility scan and Heembouw's land databank? This saves money on transport costs. And how can clients optimally manage everything in their building with the simple DOCCCONTROL app?", Rinus sums it up.
"We are also, of course, continuing with the designing and realising of buildings that seamlessly fit our clients' production processes. Seeing is believing. Visitors can experience a number of our recent projects and designs in virtual reality."
Heembouw can be found in the Holland Pavilion, Hall 3.2, Stand C-19.
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0) 713 320 050
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: