- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Ecuadorian Banana Industry opposes German retailer Aldi in open letter
- Portuguese fruit and vegetable producers want to achieve €500 million in exports to Spain by 2019
- Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
- Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- Egypt - “We aim to export 5,000 tons of sweet potato next year”
Market Gardeners Limited acquires shareholding in First Fresh NZ
Ian Albers, Managing Director of First Fresh, said that “Bill, having been involved in First Fresh since its inception in the early 1990’s had been signalling his intentions to retire from First Fresh for several months. MG, having had a long term and effective business working relationship based on mutual trust, were seen as the logical business partners to take up Bill Thorpe’s 30% shareholding in First Fresh.
First Fresh will continue to trade in its own right and from that perspective it is business as usual. We are excited to have MG as a shareholder in the company. Their input into the strategic direction of the company will be invaluable, along with their strong presence in the wholesale markets throughout New Zealand providing a solid foundation for future growth and enhanced service levels”.
MG’s Chief Executive Peter Hendry agrees; “Citrus is a major category for MG and we see this as an exciting opportunity to further strengthen our supply base, provide a sustainable platform for citrus growers, enhance growth and value for all involved in the industry. MG’s shareholding in First Fresh is a natural extension of what has been a very successful working relationship over many years and we look forward to working with a very capable First Fresh team into the future”.
For more information:
First Fresh NZ Ltd
Tel: +64 21 285 2596
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 Chiquita opens doors of banana ripening plant
- 10/22/2018 Dutch ambassador opens Algerian potato storage facility
- 10/22/2018 Chainn will be operational from November 1st
- 10/22/2018 Pace International launches new edible fruit coating
- 10/22/2018 AVEVA partners with TOMRA to lead 'digital transformation of fresh produce industry'
- 10/22/2018 HelloFresh acquires Canadian meal kit company Chefs Plate
- 10/19/2018 PMA CEO Burns’ State of the industry
- 10/19/2018 "There is no doubt that resistant varieties are the future"
- 10/19/2018 Mixed loads increasingly popular
- 10/19/2018 KÖLLA UK newly empowered
- 10/19/2018 Label manufacturer launches new brand and website
- 10/19/2018 Whole Leaf is ready to grow with a new President
- 10/19/2018 Schoeller Allibert appoints Ludo Gielen as new CEO
- 10/19/2018 China's biggest retailer is coming to America
- 10/18/2018 France: Auchan to run urban farms near hypermarkets
- 10/18/2018 VLAM displays wide range of products in Dubai
- 10/18/2018 “With these new washing lines we can serve our clients faster"
- 10/18/2018 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 10/18/2018 Exquisite Fruits plans to import organic bananas from Ecuador and the Dominican Republic
- 10/18/2018 Amazon celebrates 20th anniversary