Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Attendee registration for Organic Produce Summit 2018 opens
General attendee registration for the third annual Organic Produce Summit opened yesterday, Monday January 8 on the OPS website. Special “Early Bird” pricing is available during the month of January for the only event dedicated exclusively to bringing together organic fresh produce growers, shippers and processors with retailers and buying organizations across North America.
OPS 2018 is slated for July 11-12 at the newly renovated Monterey Conference Center in Monterey, CA. The event features a series of educational breakout sessions, keynote presentations and a sold-out exhibit floor featuring 130 producers of organic fresh produce. Retailer and buying organizations also have the opportunity to visit one of four scheduled field tours, featuring the nations’ largest producers of organic fresh fruits and vegetables.
“The response from the organic community has been phenomenal as we enter our third year of OPS. We’re grateful for the support our sponsors and the retail and buying communities have shown for OPS and look forward to making OPS 2018 the best ever,” said Susan Canales, President of OPS. “We are finalizing most of the educational sessions and have a great line-up of keynote presentations scheduled. Combined with a sold-out trade show, we’ll have an energetic two days of information, education and networking for over 1,000 attendees.”
Special “Early Bird” Registration is available at a discounted rate during the month of January for OPS 2018. Attendees can save $100 off regular pricing throughout the month, at a reduced rate of $795. Attendee registration covers all activities at OPS including all meals, opening reception, educational sessions and keynote presentations, as well as admittance to the sold-out trade show floor.
For more information:
Organic Produce Summit
+1 (831) 884-5058
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: