Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Queenslanders second most unhealthy in AustraliaQueensland is the second unhealthiest state in the nation; residents are not eating their daily portions of fruit and vegetables and are drinking excessively.
A new survey -The Great Aussie Health Discovery- of more than 11,000 Australians revealed only seven percent of people eat the recommended two serves of fruit and five serves of veg each day. Meanwhile 80 percent are regularly consuming highly processed takeaway foods such as meat pies, hot chips, crisps, biscuits and muffins. And almost 10 percent are drinking alcohol at dangerous levels.
Only South Australia beat Queensland for the title of worst in the country. Perthnow.com.au learned that according to the survey, Queenslanders are the biggest drinkers in Australia. Queenslanders were also eating the least fruit in the country, being 20 percent more likely than the national population to not eat any fruit on a typical day. They are also 7 percent more likely than the national average to not eat any vegetables in a typical day.
Publication date: 1/8/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: