Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Tsunami hits Mallorca and Menorca
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Asianuts to start selling organic Medjoul datesThe first container of organic Medjoul dates has arrived at Asianuts. "From our logistic hub in s'-Gravenzande(NL) we serve almost all of Europe, the UK and Scandinavia," explains Gil Berholtz from Asianuts. The company imports the dates from the Jordan Valley and works closely with the growers, and can therefore be flexible and offer competitive prices and wide range of products.
"We have three grades of dates, which are sorted by a machine with optical sensors by the percentage of the skin that is loose from the fruit. The different between the grades is visual only and there is no difference in quality or taste of the fruit. Choosing the right grade and size for a given product category is key to increase the attractiveness of the product on the shelf regarding visibility and price."
Asianuts serve both small and large clients. "We can deliver boxes or pallets to almost any point in Europe / Scandinavia/ EEA using freight networks and even parcel services if needed. We also have the possibility to do custom packaging and supply programs with retailers, and at the same time serve small retailers and webshops all over Europe with small quantities," concludes Gil.
The Medjoul dates are known to be the "King of Dates" as they are 100% natural, large, soft and have a unique sweet taste. The nutritional values of the Medjoul makes them a natural healthy power snack and ideal ingredient in shakes and other dishes. The Jordan Valley Medjoul dates, are usually softer and juicer than the Arava or other desert production areas. All of Asainuts' organic dates have the EU-Organic status, GlobalGAP and BRC Food certificates.
Mob: +31 (0) 64 843 18 63
Publication date: 1/8/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: