- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Asianuts to start selling organic Medjoul dates
"We have three grades of dates, which are sorted by a machine with optical sensors by the percentage of the skin that is loose from the fruit. The different between the grades is visual only and there is no difference in quality or taste of the fruit. Choosing the right grade and size for a given product category is key to increase the attractiveness of the product on the shelf regarding visibility and price."
Asianuts serve both small and large clients. "We can deliver boxes or pallets to almost any point in Europe / Scandinavia/ EEA using freight networks and even parcel services if needed. We also have the possibility to do custom packaging and supply programs with retailers, and at the same time serve small retailers and webshops all over Europe with small quantities," concludes Gil.
The Medjoul dates are known to be the "King of Dates" as they are 100% natural, large, soft and have a unique sweet taste. The nutritional values of the Medjoul makes them a natural healthy power snack and ideal ingredient in shakes and other dishes. The Jordan Valley Medjoul dates, are usually softer and juicer than the Arava or other desert production areas. All of Asainuts' organic dates have the EU-Organic status, GlobalGAP and BRC Food certificates.
Mob: +31 (0) 64 843 18 63
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/11/2018 Chile is starting to use bees to increase the flowering of almond trees
- 10/11/2018 Date harvest yields close to expected results
- 10/08/2018 "Customers want to know what's in it and what's on it"
- 10/08/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/02/2018 Ukraine walnut exports reach $100.8 million
- 09/27/2018 "Snack figs are very popular"
- 09/25/2018 Egypt starts planting two million palm trees of new types
- 09/21/2018 Report: Chinese imports of U.S. tree nuts likely to decrease in marketing year
- 09/19/2018 Pecan Nation wants to put the pecan on the map
- 09/19/2018 More domestic pistachio promotions expected this year
- 09/17/2018 Difficult export environment for 2018 Oregon hazelnut crop
- 09/14/2018 Egypt: HB Dates adds three production lines
- 09/14/2018 "France: "Walnut harvest looks pretty good"
- 09/07/2018 Ukraine could become the world’s third largest walnut producer this year
- 09/06/2018 "China: "Chestnut production in Liaoning down by about 10-15%"
- 09/05/2018 Record-sized crop forecast for Oregon hazelnuts
- 09/03/2018 2018 California Walnut Objective Measurement Report
- 08/30/2018 Chile: Internal consumption of dehydrated plum grows
- 08/28/2018 'Costa Rican pineapple rings popular with health-conscious consumers''
- 08/24/2018 US Nuts - Less competition under new Japan Free Trade Agreements