- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
Top 5 -yesterday
- New CEO for Michigan blueberry grower
- Due Erre focuses on exports thanks to its efficient management
- NOT YET JJ Fuego volcano continues to threaten Guatemala
- Queensland police scale back Australian strawberry investigations
- USDA cites Unified Ltd., d/b/a Pan American Banana in California for PACA violations
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Organic oranges fertilized by floods
- ‘Perfect storm’ of weather and Brexit could have devastating effect on leek industry
- 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- Spain: Experts from eight countries analyze fruit preserves market
- India: Fewer strawberries in Maharashtra this season
Fruit and vegetable sector in Turkey reaches highest export level
TİM Chairman Mehmet Büyükekşi noted that the fruits and vegetables sector reached an all-time high with $1.4 billion, as did the ornamental plants sector with $85 million.
Büyükekşi told dailysabah.com that the countries Turkey exports mostly remained unchanged in 2017, but the ranking changed slightly. The top three are Germany, the U.K. and Italy respectively, but the U.S., which ranked fifth last year, rose to fourth place this year. China ranked fifteenth, rising three places. "Countries such as Israel, Romania and Bulgaria rose in the ranking this year. In the top 20, we got the highest export increase in Russia."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- 10/17/2018 The challenges of the Agri-food sector
- 10/17/2018 Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- 10/17/2018 Costa Rica works hard to expand export trade with China
- 10/17/2018 'Hungarian vegetable harvest steady around 1.9 mln tons'
- 10/16/2018 Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- 10/16/2018 Taiwan to expand trade with Turkey
- 10/16/2018 Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- 10/16/2018 Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
- 10/16/2018 Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- 10/16/2018 Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan
- 10/16/2018 Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa