- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Morocco’s courgette and pepper exports increase whilst tomatoes decrease
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 Albania: “Poland and Holland have finally discovered our potential”
- 10/22/2018 “Mushrooms: wonderful products, but still so unknown”
- 10/22/2018 “Wild mushrooms continue to be special”
- 10/22/2018 Automation offers a future for mushroom production
- 10/22/2018 “Production oriented to demand is more profitable and responsible”
- 10/22/2018 "All of Europe on the market for cabbage"
- 10/22/2018 Outlook for the Sicilian aubergine campaign
- 10/22/2018 "We are harvesting mushrooms 365 days a year"
- 10/22/2018 "New ginger production season has begun, export volume is limited"
- 10/22/2018 "We are about to import asparagus from Melbourne, Australia"
- 10/19/2018 No export ban on Egyptian tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 "High demand for Peruvian ginger, especially from France"
- 10/19/2018 Spain: Garlic market paralyzed due to oversupply from China
- 10/19/2018 Growers in Morocco and Spain moving away from tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 Domestic okra ends even season
- 10/18/2018 Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
- 10/18/2018 Belgium: "Beef tomatoes are gradually becoming a specialty"
- 10/18/2018 "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- 10/18/2018 Ukraine: Temperature fluctuations and strong demand push tomato prices up
- 10/18/2018 Asparagus: from Veneto to Australia