Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Morocco’s courgette and pepper exports increase whilst tomatoes decrease
Whilst Morocco’s tomato exports have decreased, their courgette exports doubled over December (between the 11th-24th). Courgette exports to the EU increased by 56.6% (4,030 tons). However, average sales prices decreased by 47.7% to €0.75/kg.
Meanwhile, tomato exports to the EU over the same period decreased by 5.9% compared to the same time in 2016, reaching 1,850 tons. However, average sales prices increased by 32.3% to €1.27/kg.
Pepper exports to the EU increased by 36.8% reaching 667 tons.
Publication date: 1/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: