Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit and vegetable prices skyrocket across PakistanPakistanis are looking intently at their government, hoping it will start to effectively combat inflation right away as vegetable and fruit prices have skyrocketed across the country. A hike in petroleum product prices is believed to be the catalyst for the rise in the prices of vegetables and fruits.
Amid these higher petroleum prices, retailers are commonly setting their own prices. Fruits are also not available at the prices set by local officials. Arynews.tv reports how the people are in general critical of their government’s policies.
Publication date: 1/8/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: