Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Uzbekistan exporting fruit and veg to new destinationsUzbekistan plans to significantly expand the number of export destinations for its fruits and vegetables, as reported on 26 December by Tohirzhon Zhalilov, chairman of the holding company "Uzbekkozikovkatholding", in an interview with the business information agency Abireg.
According to him, in 2017, the holding managed to sign agreements with companies from Russia, Turkey, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, China, Latvia and Pakistan.
In 2017, "Uzbekkozikavkatholding" supplied 32% more products to Russia than in 2016. The total volume of shipments amounted to 162 thousand tonnes worth $ 111 million.
Mr Zhalilov added that at present, contracts have been signed with large Russian retailers (Magnit, Maria Ra, Holiday, etc.) Products are delivered to Russia by road, rail and air transport.
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: