- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- Guangxi banana market is very optimistic
- Ecuadorian Banana Industry opposes German retailer Aldi in open letter
- Candid conversation with National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) members
- BrimaPack delivers new generation in transplanting equipment
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
First batch of Chinese fresh produce of 2018 exported to Kazakhstan
According to the report, this batch of Chinese agricultural products was delivered to Kazakhstan by the International Trading Company "Jingyi", based in Khorgos, Xinjiang-Uygur Autonomous Region (XUAR, North-West China).
Mr Yu Huan, deputy general director of the company "Jinxi", stated that all fruit and vegetables, with a volume totalling 600 tonnes, were shipped to order. Apples were the most prominent product.
"We hope that Almaty residents will be able to taste our freshest fruits on the first day of the New Year," said Mr Yu Huan.
It is worth noting that the Khorgos crossing checkpoint is one of the main connections between China and Kazakhstan. It also operates as an important collection and distribution point for fruits and vegetables brought to north-western China.
According to statistics released on the official website of the Khorgos administration, the total volume of fruits and vegetables exported through Khorgos in the first 11 months of 2017 stood at 119.1 thousand tonnes, which is 39.07% more than in the same period of 2016.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Peach and nectarine campaign completed
- 10/18/2018 Egyptian company Wadi El Nile aims to increase its exports to $12 mln next year
- 10/18/2018 Prices on Bonaire and Saba rising more than on St Eustatius
- 10/17/2018 Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- 10/17/2018 The challenges of the Agri-food sector
- 10/17/2018 Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- 10/17/2018 Costa Rica works hard to expand export trade with China
- 10/17/2018 'Hungarian vegetable harvest steady around 1.9 mln tons'
- 10/16/2018 Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- 10/16/2018 Taiwan to expand trade with Turkey
- 10/16/2018 Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- 10/16/2018 Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
- 10/16/2018 Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- 10/16/2018 Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan
- 10/16/2018 Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'