Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kazakhstan set to increase agricultural exportsKazakhstan is currently working on a special road map for the development of the export of agricultural products. Analytic organizations and scientists are also involved in the study of export issues.
To date, Kazakhstan has also opened new markets for products that the country never exported before. In particular, protocols were signed with China on fish products, pedigree horses, frozen lamb, honey, wheat, wheat bran, soybeans and slaughtered horses.
In 2018, the requirements for beef, pork, some types of cereals (barley, corn and rice), legumes (peas, beans, mung beans), fodder (alfalfa), oilseeds (flax, rapeseed, safflower) and melons (watermelon, melon, zucchini, melon) will be agreed upon. According to azernews.az, an increase in exports to China by another 20 percent is expected.
Publication date: 1/8/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: