Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian distribution company receives “A” grade certification
Bamford Produce Co. Ltd., has today announced that the company has been awarded the coveted BRC 'Grade A' Global Standard for Food Safety certification, which is in recognition of the company’s distribution facility achieving and passing the rigorous standards set by one of the world's leading food safety and quality certification programs.
"In achieving this high level of food safety and quality certification, Bamford Produce proudly maintains its position as one of Canada’s largest and most highly trusted produce distribution companies", said Steve Bamford, Owner of Bamford Produce.
Jim Bamford (senior) and Steve Bamford (his son)
“We are pleased to have attained the BRC certification with the highest grade possible. This latest certification for food safety enables us to assure our customers that they have partnered with a company that is continually monitoring and improving product quality and safety practices,” he added.
Bamford Produce’s BRC food safety certificate adds to a list of other achievements including Kosher and Organic certifications.
“While our business has always maintained a strong commitment to high food safety standards, this latest ‘Grade A’ certification reaffirms our commitment and demonstrates to our customers, and the produce industry in general, that we will continue to stay committed to providing only the best and safest fresh produce possible,” Bamford concluded.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (905) 615-9400
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: