Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian distribution company receives “A” grade certification
Bamford Produce Co. Ltd., has today announced that the company has been awarded the coveted BRC 'Grade A' Global Standard for Food Safety certification, which is in recognition of the company’s distribution facility achieving and passing the rigorous standards set by one of the world's leading food safety and quality certification programs.
"In achieving this high level of food safety and quality certification, Bamford Produce proudly maintains its position as one of Canada’s largest and most highly trusted produce distribution companies", said Steve Bamford, Owner of Bamford Produce.
Jim Bamford (senior) and Steve Bamford (his son)
“We are pleased to have attained the BRC certification with the highest grade possible. This latest certification for food safety enables us to assure our customers that they have partnered with a company that is continually monitoring and improving product quality and safety practices,” he added.
Bamford Produce’s BRC food safety certificate adds to a list of other achievements including Kosher and Organic certifications.
“While our business has always maintained a strong commitment to high food safety standards, this latest ‘Grade A’ certification reaffirms our commitment and demonstrates to our customers, and the produce industry in general, that we will continue to stay committed to providing only the best and safest fresh produce possible,” Bamford concluded.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (905) 615-9400
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: