Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: First International Citrus Art Festival held in Shunchang
A huge train decorated with red oranges welcomed visitors of the Citrus Art Festival. Red lanterns, 3D-art, fruit sculptures, wishing trees, scarecrows and other colorful decorations were presented on the first International Citrus Art Festival on the 30th in Zhang Dun Village, Shunchang County.
The Festival has lasted 3 days. Since the opening day, it has attracted about 10,000 visitors from home and abroad, which is an incredible success. Shunchang citrus cultivation area is nearly 8,000 ha. It produces about 130,000 tons of citruses. 5200 ha of them produce more than 80,000 tons of tangerines, which makes 30% of the county's export. These tangerines are mainly exported to Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines and to the Hong Kong and Macao regions.
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: