- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- California: Chiquita renews contract with Port of Hueneme
- Poland courting East Africa as trade partner
- China: Winter stock of Chinese cabbage enters the market
- Third set of plans for Vlissingen container terminal also on the rocks
- "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Texas: Valley harvests threatened by Citrus Canker
The Rancho Viejo area is under a canker quarantine. The Valley strain only infects limes and lemons, according to the Texas Department of Agriculture’s website. Members with Texas Citrus Mutual fear wind and rain from Houston could spread a much more dangerous strain. “It would be devastating. Florida has had the canker for years and it’s troublesome,” said Dale Murden with Texas Citrus Mutual.
However, krgv.com learned that the cold weather might be beneficial because at least it is impacting another threat in this region; the low temperatures tend to slow down the activity of the Mexican fruit fly, which causes citrus greening.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Spain: Processors start buying oranges at very low prices
- 2018-11-13 Crisis officially over but Greeks hardly notice it
- 2018-11-13 US: Florida orange production down 3 per cent from October forecast
- 2018-11-13 Spain: "Citrus volume from South Africa will start falling sharply soon"
- 2018-11-13 Spain: Quality of Cordoba's citrus will be higher this campaign
- 2018-11-13 Taiwan: Market entry of Taidong Navel orange delayed
- 2018-11-12 How to prevent the appearance of 'creasing' in Navel oranges
- 2018-11-12 "Good harvest of, somewhat smaller, Berkane Clementines"
- 2018-11-12 The Sicilian PGI Red Orange campaign has officially started
- 2018-11-12 China: Green oranges from Qiongzhong enter market in bulk
- 2018-11-12 Devaluation of Turkish lira puts pressure on citrus market
- 2018-11-12 Tunisia: Citrus production up 35% in Cap Bon
- 2018-11-09 China: Mandarin harvest from Linhai enters market in bulk
- 2018-11-09 China: Relatively good market prospects for Jinqiu Shatang tangerines
- 2018-11-09 Peru: Lime exports increased by 40% this year
- 2018-11-09 Plenty of small fruit in early California Navel crop
- 2018-11-09 Water restrictions, hot temperatures squeeze Arizona's lemon industry
- 2018-11-08 Agreement reached for the export of citrus fruit to China by air
- 2018-11-08 Argentina: Internal problems hamper the entry of citrus fruits to international markets
- 2018-11-08 "European chains forced to change their caliber requirements for lemons"