- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- FreshDirect apologizes as grocery shipments falter
- Walmart will use blockchain to stop the spread of E. coli and other diseases in lettuce
- Lack of rain and an ineffective water policy
- Produce packaging company and labeling system manufacturer enter partnership
- South Africa: "The extent of farm attacks must be internationally recognized"
Top 5 -last week
Sudan anticipates rising mango exports
The Director of the Center, Abdul Rahaman Abdul Majid, claims that this season will see an increase in mango production, because of the conducive climate. He also pointing out that a higher number of packing companies now have entered the market, which will help boost exports. According to malaysiandigest.com, the Awalad Attab company already exported more than 125 tons of mangoes since the season started a short while ago.
The Centre has also started exporting dates to Ethiopia, following the adoption of a treatment and sterilization process. Beside Ethiopia, Qatar is now expressing its interest in importing sterilized dates from Sudan.
Abdul Majid urges producers to maintain the good reputation of Sudanese products and to avoid any excessive use of fertilizers and chemicals. He said farmers should give special attention to the cultivation, harvesting and packing processes.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Spain: Sale of stolen unripe avocados reported
- 10/19/2018 Philippines: Stronger promotion of indigenous exotic fruits
- 10/19/2018 Slower kiwi campaign compared to last year
- 10/19/2018 "Positive future for export of yellow passion fruit concentrated juice"
- 10/19/2018 India: Geographical Indication tag for Shahi litchi
- 10/19/2018 India urges US to lift ban on pomegranate arils import
- 10/19/2018 Australia: ‘extra flavoursome’ mango season
- 10/18/2018 Turkish producers switching from tomatoes and peppers to pitaya
- 10/18/2018 China: 10,000 tons of persimmons on the market at a high price
- 10/17/2018 New Zealand: Kiwifruit sales to boost horticulture exports
- 10/17/2018 Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- 10/17/2018 Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- 10/17/2018 ''Tropical fruit and mango season do not overlap too much''
- 10/16/2018 Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 10/16/2018 Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
- 10/16/2018 ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- 10/16/2018 Twists and turns in market conditions of Chinese Hongyang kiwis
- 10/16/2018 Italy: Kiwi production is recovering - up 18%
- 10/16/2018 Pakistan: Sindh’s chilli production plagued by water shortages
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Frutas Montosa and the success of guacamole