Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Pack Logistics starts in BarendrechtAs of January 1 2018 Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. is starting its activities in the former Olympic Fruit building at the Trade Centre ZHZ 40B in Barendrecht. Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. will focus on offering logistical services in cooling, storage and overhaul and cross docking fruit and vegetable produce. Customs and transit activities are also possible. Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. will add value in sorting and small packaging fruit and vegetable products with a professional packaging company.
In total, Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. has 10,600 square metres of distribution centre available. There is space for the storage of 6,500 pallets in different temperature zones. All facilities are completely HACCP, BRC/IFS certified.
The operational directors of Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. is formed by Arend Solleveld and Erik Boer who enter this challenge with enthusiasm and a lot of experience in the sector. Besides offering service to the Olympic Food Group companies Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. offers the opportunity to work independently for third parties.
Olympic Fruit B.V. has decided to restructure its operational activities after a strategic reorientation. All logistics and storage and overhaul activities will be taken care of by Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. as of January 1. Olympic Fruit B.V. will be better able to focus on its growth ambitions through the expansion of its sourcing and customer positions.
For more information:
+31 (0)6 290 270 68
+31 (0)6 531 174 55
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: