Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Pack Logistics starts in BarendrechtAs of January 1 2018 Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. is starting its activities in the former Olympic Fruit building at the Trade Centre ZHZ 40B in Barendrecht. Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. will focus on offering logistical services in cooling, storage and overhaul and cross docking fruit and vegetable produce. Customs and transit activities are also possible. Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. will add value in sorting and small packaging fruit and vegetable products with a professional packaging company.
In total, Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. has 10,600 square metres of distribution centre available. There is space for the storage of 6,500 pallets in different temperature zones. All facilities are completely HACCP, BRC/IFS certified.
The operational directors of Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. is formed by Arend Solleveld and Erik Boer who enter this challenge with enthusiasm and a lot of experience in the sector. Besides offering service to the Olympic Food Group companies Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. offers the opportunity to work independently for third parties.
Olympic Fruit B.V. has decided to restructure its operational activities after a strategic reorientation. All logistics and storage and overhaul activities will be taken care of by Fresh Pack Logistics B.V. as of January 1. Olympic Fruit B.V. will be better able to focus on its growth ambitions through the expansion of its sourcing and customer positions.
For more information:
+31 (0)6 290 270 68
+31 (0)6 531 174 55
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: