Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lettuce grower-shipper rings in 2018 with New Year’s promotion
Tanimura & Antle is ringing in the New Year with a three week promotion to motivate consumers to take on a healthy lifestyle in 2018 with their Artisan Lettuce and Artisan Romaine. The promotion titled “New Year – Fresh Start” will begin on January 9th and run through January 30th.
New Year – Fresh Start is a multi-faceted promotion that targets both trade and consumer audiences, offering each a way to kick off the New Year in a healthy way. The promotion is comprised of a consumer sweepstakes, incentives for retailer participation, store signage, blogger-influencers, social media, and an eye catching promotional Artisan Lettuce label.
The new promotional Artisan Lettuce label will drive consumers to a landing page where they can enter the sweepstakes and download a healthy eating tip sheet. The sweepstakes offers Tanimura & Antle Artisan® fans the chance to win 1 of 20 prizes that include a FitBit Blaze, reusable grocery bag, sports water bottle, and salad bowl kit. During the three-week promotion, the company will share inspiration and tips encouraging consumers to stick to their New Year’s resolution with Artisan Lettuce and Artisan Romaine. Additionally, four blogger-influencers will be supporting the objectives of the New Year – Fresh Start promotion with Facebook Live events and blog posts, all focusing on healthy eating tips.
“Tanimura & Antle Artisan Lettuce and Artisan Romaine have emerged as two of our most popular products over the last few years and are among our key differentiators as a company,” stated Jeffrey
Jackson, Chief Marketing Officer. “Historically Tanimura & Antle promotions have proved to engage consumers and build brand equity in our Artisan product line.”
The company is providing their retail partners with promotional store signage, recipes tear pads, ad templates, as well as social media content. In addition to the promotional marketing materials, the company is also giving their retail customers the opportunity to receive their own FitBit Blaze by participating in the promotion.
“One of our own New Year’s resolutions as a company is to continue to explore ways we can support and partner with our customers in a way that is mutually beneficial to the objectives of both parties,” said Ashley Pipkin, Senior Manager of Marketing at Tanimura & Antle. “We’re excited to start 2018 by supporting our retail partners with this promotion and to have the opportunity to connect with our consumer fans.”
Tanimura & Antle say their Artisan Lettuce and Artisan Romaine offer consumers a better value, higher yield, and longer shelf life than bagged salad blends.
For more information:
Tanimura & Antle
Tel: +1 (831) 455-3654
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: