- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Philippines: Bukidnon farmers ready to sell vegetables to Manila markets
- "Foodservice operators should capitalize on visual trends through social media"
- 'Indonesia is competitive enough'
- Naxos, Greece sets Guinness record - largest portion of French fries
- International Avocado Congress in Jalisco: competitiveness and quality
Top 5 -last week
EU agri-food imports and exports further increased in October 2017
EU agri-food imports also increased with a monthly value in October 2017 of €9.6 billion. Today's report presents the trade balance and its development by product category in the last 12 months.
The largest gains in net exports were achieved in wine, while the net exports reduced most for wheat and net imports increased most for palm oil and unroasted coffee over the last 12 months.
The main destination for EU wine exports is the USA, followed by China, Switzerland, Canada, Japan and Hong Kong.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Spain: Subtropical crop producers seek joint promotion in Europe
- 10/19/2018 Asparagus: each country has its own sales channels
- 10/19/2018 Why farm-worker migration is booming
- 10/19/2018 Belize signs Fruit Fly Control Cooperative agreement
- 10/19/2018 Central & South America intent on Free Trade Agreements with Morocco
- 10/19/2018 USDA proposes changes in grade and size requirements for Florida citrus
- 10/19/2018 Bruce D. Camenzind suspended and assessed civil penalty in settlement with USDA
- 10/19/2018 Russian billionaire buys four farms in Namibia
- 10/18/2018 Edeka and Rewe object to EU proposal for 'farmer protection'
- 10/18/2018 UK: Defra still short of 1,400 staff
- 10/18/2018 US Treasury sends China warning shot regarding currency
- 10/18/2018 No more EU fruit pickers for the UK
- 10/18/2018 ‘Ag visa is coming, but not this fruit picking season’
- 10/18/2018 Google announces $900,000 grant to train Kenyan farmers
- 10/18/2018 US: Many legal Mexican workers coming to South Carolina
- 10/17/2018 Egypt: Wastewater treatment plants to irrigate plantations in Sinai
- 10/17/2018 Peru uses less than 10% of the land that is suitable for agriculture
- 10/17/2018 India: APM Terminals resumes operations at Nava Sheva freight station
- 10/17/2018 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 10/17/2018 British Growers welcomes announcement on Produce Organisations