Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Sinaloa mango pack-house opens for the season
- Lidl Moerdijk: Europe's largest banana ripening facility
- Chilean Hortifrut interested in buying the largest Peruvian producer of blueberries
- TAPKIT: 500m2 self-assembly hydroponic greenhouse
- “We provide remote, in-transit corrective actions to containerized shipments”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU agri-food imports and exports further increased in October 2017The latest monthly trade report shows that the value of European Union (EU) agri-food exports in October 2017 reached €12.3 billion, maintaining their high performance.
EU agri-food imports also increased with a monthly value in October 2017 of €9.6 billion. Today's report presents the trade balance and its development by product category in the last 12 months.
The largest gains in net exports were achieved in wine, while the net exports reduced most for wheat and net imports increased most for palm oil and unroasted coffee over the last 12 months.
The main destination for EU wine exports is the USA, followed by China, Switzerland, Canada, Japan and Hong Kong.
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: