Job offersmore »
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Spain: Sentinel II optical sorting machine debuts on television
- Spain: Organic food consumption continues to grow
- Foreign trade characterized by banking measures and import regulation
- It’s Fresh! secures $10 million investment from AgroFresh
- Firms announce deeper collaboration on M&A's in produce sector
Exchange ratesmore »
EU agri-food imports and exports further increased in October 2017The latest monthly trade report shows that the value of European Union (EU) agri-food exports in October 2017 reached €12.3 billion, maintaining their high performance.
EU agri-food imports also increased with a monthly value in October 2017 of €9.6 billion. Today's report presents the trade balance and its development by product category in the last 12 months.
The largest gains in net exports were achieved in wine, while the net exports reduced most for wheat and net imports increased most for palm oil and unroasted coffee over the last 12 months.
The main destination for EU wine exports is the USA, followed by China, Switzerland, Canada, Japan and Hong Kong.
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: