Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk Line sees Nepal as long-term trade partnerAt a recently concluded trade meeting in Kathmandu, Nepal, Maersk Line announced its intent to push for accelerated trade in the country. The Nepal import market doubled in the past five years and Maersk line is confident of a continued momentum.
In June 2017, Maersk Line moved the first-ever container shipment from Visakhapatnam to Nepal, via an exclusive block train service, named “the Kathmandu Express”. This service offers a guaranteed fixed transit time from the load port to the Birgunj inland clearance depot, just over the Nepal border. Maersk Line is the first shipping line to introduce this innovative product.
Since its launch, momentum has built up quickly based on customer demand. Hellenicshippingnews.com reported that the company expects 5 or 6 block trains to move monthly from Vishakhapatnam to Birgunj.
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: