- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Peppers: Competition is between Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- UK: Geographical Indications scheme consultation underway
- Vegetable Summit 2018 came with three big announcements
- "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- United Nations Report: 7 of the top 10 container ports are Chinese
Vietnam fruit and vegetable exports hit record 3.45 billion dollars
The Ministry reported that China, Japan, the US and the Republic of Korea were the biggest importers of Vietnamese fruits and vegetables between January and November. The markets with soaring imports from Vietnam were Japan (70.6 percent), the United Arab Emirates (57.4 percent), and China (54.9 percent).
The Ministry called 2017 ‘a bumper year’ for Vietnamese fruits with surging exports and entrances into many demanding markets. Vietnamplus.vn reported on Minister Nguyen Xuan Cuong saying there remains huge potential for Vietnamese fruits and vegetables in the global market. To tap this potential however, the country needs to pay more attention to processing, as this is still a weak point at present.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa
- 10/10/2018 Putin: Expand presence of Russian agricultural products on international market
- 10/10/2018 Most Nigerians do not meet fruit intake requirements
- 10/09/2018 Traditional shops fade - supermarkets rally
- 10/09/2018 World’s largest vertical farm to be built in South Dubai
- 10/08/2018 Turkey: East Black Sea region fresh fruit and vegetable exports to Russia
- 10/08/2018 "Agriculture delivers 77% of Moroccan exports to Russia"
- 10/08/2018 Peru added-value exports to Canada grew 12.2%
- 10/05/2018 Co-op farming model might strengthen America’s small farms
- 10/05/2018 Spain: Eight Andalusian horticultural firms seek opportunities in Hungary and Romania
- 10/05/2018 BLE Market Report: "The strawberry season is definitely over"
- 10/05/2018 China: How to solve the problem of unmarketable fruit?
- 10/05/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia