- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Zimbabwean fruits exporter reduces citrus decay to less than 2 percent
- Floods in Southern France will have major consequences for fruit and vegetable production
- New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- FAO calls for agricultural modernisation in Zimbabwe
- Oman Aviation Group to transform air cargo sector
Top 5 -last week
- Supplies even of domestic organic persimmons
- Bulgaria: Hybrid tomato varieties are becoming more important for small to medium growers
- Agreement reached for the export of citrus fruit to China by air
- "Hopefully, these lower top fruit prices will lay the foundation for Spring"
- Canada: P.E.I. bag company sees plastic bag ban approaching
Sales drop for Booths
"Scan, Bag, Go" expanded by Kroger"
Kroger’s Scan, Bag, Go offering will be provided in 400 stores. The offering gives customers the opportunity to walk through the store and scan their products with a provided scanner or the Kroger Scan, Bag, Go app, then pay at a self-checkout.
Please click here to read the rest of the article at drugstorenews.com
Denmark: First Aldi City-store opens in the centre of Copenhagen
Aldi Danmark has opened the first City-store in Gothersgade in the centre of Copenhagen. The store is part of the modernisation plan of Aldi. Customers can enjoy, amongst other treats, the quality of Coffee-to-go, freshly baked bread, a wide variety of convenience products, plus a Fruit&Green area.
Please click here to read more at linkedin.com
4 new stores in Italy opened by Penny Market
Penny Market, the German discount supermarket chain has opened 4 new stores in Italy during December. The store openings are part of the retailer's expansion project, which aims to invest €200mln in the two-year period 2017-2018, of which €96mln was reserved for 2017.
Please click here to read the rest of the article at esmmagazine.com
French retail market share
UK: Lower sales in 2016/17 for Booths
UK supermarket operator Booths posted results, showing sales dropped by 4.3% to £263mln. Edwin Booth, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Booths commented: 'The intensely competitive and fragmented market within which we trade is now the new normal and Booths will adapt so as to address market opportunities through existing and new channels. Our pricing platform will continue to be refined to be more relevant to the convenience customer, while ensuring that Booths remains special. There will be a renewed focus on service at stores, and a concerted effort to attract new customers who may not have considered Booths as part of their grocery store repertoire', according to igd.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Wesfarmers: Coles spin-off approved by shareholders
- 2018-11-16 Ahold Delhaize is looking for acquisitions in the United States
- 2018-11-15 Rewe Group: the most technologically sophisticated online-shopping facility in Europe
- 2018-11-15 Amazon: new headquarters selected
- 2018-11-14 Qoo10: package collection at 7-Eleven enabled by end of 2018
- 2018-11-14 Ahold Delhaize: Leading Together strategy focuses on 3-year growth
- 2018-11-13 Amazon France: producers’ boutique launched
- 2018-11-13 H-E-B: frictionless checkout expanded
- 2018-11-12 Spar to develop its digital strategy
- 2018-11-12 Tops Markets LLC prepares for Chapter 11 exit
- 2018-11-09 Carrefour Brasil beats Q3 profit estimates
- 2018-11-09 Costco: October sales results
- 2018-11-08 Sainsbury’s: like-for-like retail sales marginally up in first half
- 2018-11-08 Kroger: voice-assistant ordering for grocery ecommerce
- 2018-11-07 Morrisons: sales growth slows over last 3 months
- 2018-11-07 Lucky’s Market: store expansion in Florida
- 2018-11-06 Amazon set to acquire 9.5% stake in Future Retail
- 2018-11-06 Weis Markets: net income surges in Q3
- 2018-11-05 Alibaba: Q2 revenue rises 54%
- 2018-11-05 Sprouts: Q3 double-digit revenue growth