- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- Austrian Hepatitis 'A' cases match strains of Swedish outbreak
- Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- Kazakhstan bans import of 20 tons of Kyrgyzstan grapes
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- Bananas and coffee – a good combination
Top 5 -last month
- Australia: Could Chinchilla be next 'Big Thing'?
- Huge impact on pepper growers in Balkans region with CMV virus
- Midwest distributor names Bob Reich as VP of Sales
- "Ailimpo: "Estimated Spanish grapefruit harvest of 76,000 tonnes for 2018/2019"
- Given the increased production of citrus, Spain plans to increase exports outside Europe
Top 5 -last week
Fruit exports to China
China-Australia Free Trade Agreement works
Recent positive results should hold strong as tariffs continue to be reduced between the two nations. Fresh products such as seafood and fruit imports could be cheaper for Chinese businesses.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Turkish producers switching from tomatoes and peppers to pitaya
- 10/18/2018 China: 10,000 tons of persimmons on the market at a high price
- 10/17/2018 New Zealand: Kiwifruit sales to boost horticulture exports
- 10/17/2018 Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- 10/17/2018 Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- 10/17/2018 ''Tropical fruit and mango season do not overlap too much''
- 10/16/2018 Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 10/16/2018 Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
- 10/16/2018 ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- 10/16/2018 Twists and turns in market conditions of Chinese Hongyang kiwis
- 10/16/2018 Italy: Kiwi production is recovering - up 18%
- 10/16/2018 Pakistan: Sindh’s chilli production plagued by water shortages
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Frutas Montosa and the success of guacamole
- 10/16/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/16/2018 Psa confirmed in Australian kiwifruit orchard
- 10/16/2018 Greece: Kiwi season started, but growers are not harvesting yet
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays