- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Russia monitoring Moldovan fresh produce for export
The visit of Russian specialists to the Republic of Moldova is due to the growth in the volume of export of Moldovan vegetables and fruits to Russia in 2017, reports the department. Experts will closely observe the production and storage technologies used before the plant products are shipped. The goal of this is to strengthen food safety and prevent the supply of Moldovan quarantine fruit and vegetable products to Russia.
"We hope that after this check, the list of Moldovan companies that have the right to export fruit and vegetables to the Russian market will significantly increase," said the director of the National Agency for Food Safety of Moldova, Gheorghe Gaber.
The inspection of Moldovan fruit and vegetable producers carried out by representatives of the Rosselkhoznadzor will continue until 21 December.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Africa: Irrigating vegetables with wastewater may spread disease
- 10/12/2018 Malaysia: Viral message warns of needle found in banana in Penang
- 10/12/2018 'Outbreak that killed seven was largely caused by dust storms'
- 10/11/2018 “Consumption of rotten tomatoes causes cancer”
- 10/10/2018 “I’m surprised by the number of recalls”
- 10/10/2018 California growers change safety practices
- 10/10/2018 Latin-American, Caribbean, USDA experts discuss future of food safety
- 10/09/2018 Official bodies ensuring that recalled lettuce not allowed back in Malaysia
- 10/09/2018 Sobeys packaged vegetable products recalled
- 10/09/2018 Chemical residue warning on fruit and vegetables Thailand
- 10/09/2018 Food safety about more than just 'keeping regulators happy'
- 10/05/2018 Singapore recalls Malaysian iceberg lettuce over pesticide content
- 10/05/2018 Frozen berries recalled because of foreign matter, says New Zealand Ministry
- 10/02/2018 Listeria in fresh produce: Are we any the wiser?
- 10/02/2018 Food safety conference delivers key learnings to the fresh produce industry
- 10/01/2018 Spinach recalled from Lidl, Aldi, Dunnes Stores, Tesco and Supervalu
- 10/01/2018 New Kenyan initiative: Fruits & vegetables to be tested for pesticides
- 10/01/2018 Aussie brewers turning strawberries into beer
- 09/28/2018 Australian PM outlines tighter export control due to contaminated fruit scare
- 09/27/2018 Why Nigeria’s agri produce still has export problems