Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia monitoring Moldovan fresh produce for exportExperts of the Russian phytosanitary agency Rosselkhoznadzor have started monitoring Moldovan fruit and vegetable products intended for export to the Russian market.
The visit of Russian specialists to the Republic of Moldova is due to the growth in the volume of export of Moldovan vegetables and fruits to Russia in 2017, reports the department. Experts will closely observe the production and storage technologies used before the plant products are shipped. The goal of this is to strengthen food safety and prevent the supply of Moldovan quarantine fruit and vegetable products to Russia.
"We hope that after this check, the list of Moldovan companies that have the right to export fruit and vegetables to the Russian market will significantly increase," said the director of the National Agency for Food Safety of Moldova, Gheorghe Gaber.
The inspection of Moldovan fruit and vegetable producers carried out by representatives of the Rosselkhoznadzor will continue until 21 December.
Publication date: 12/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: