Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- The new Spring Sunshine mandarin could be the world's tastiest
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia monitoring Moldovan fresh produce for exportExperts of the Russian phytosanitary agency Rosselkhoznadzor have started monitoring Moldovan fruit and vegetable products intended for export to the Russian market.
The visit of Russian specialists to the Republic of Moldova is due to the growth in the volume of export of Moldovan vegetables and fruits to Russia in 2017, reports the department. Experts will closely observe the production and storage technologies used before the plant products are shipped. The goal of this is to strengthen food safety and prevent the supply of Moldovan quarantine fruit and vegetable products to Russia.
"We hope that after this check, the list of Moldovan companies that have the right to export fruit and vegetables to the Russian market will significantly increase," said the director of the National Agency for Food Safety of Moldova, Gheorghe Gaber.
The inspection of Moldovan fruit and vegetable producers carried out by representatives of the Rosselkhoznadzor will continue until 21 December.
Publication date: 12/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: