Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia may ban the import of Kazakh fruit and vegThe Rosselkhoznadzor may impose a ban on the supply of vegetables and fruits from Kazakhstan.
It was announced that the Rosselkhoznadzor had expressed concern over the increase in the number of violations of international and Russian requirements on Kazakhstan's part, reports Total.kz.
The Russian supervisory authority believes that Kazakh products arrive accompanied by void phytosanitary certificates, in addition to there being regular cases of attempts to deliver banned goods.
"In the period from 1 to 8 December 2017, more than 4 thousand tonnes of quarantine products were delivered from the Republic of Kazakhstan accompanied by phytosanitary certificates issued by the State Inspection Committee of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Quarantine phytosanitary controls revealed 26 cases (11.7% of all inspected lots) of violations of phytosanitary requirements of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Russian Federation at the administrative section of the Russian-Kazakh border. This is 3.5 times more than in the Russian-Belarusian site," said the agency in an official statement.
As a result, the Rosselkhoznadzor warned that the agency may be forced to restrict the import of fruit and vegetable products from Kazakhstan to Russia.
Publication date: 12/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: