Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Iran and Iraq address trade difficultiesThis week, Iranian officials reached agreements with Iraq’s General Customs Authorities on issues hindering bilateral trade. The Iraqi Prime Minister noted that the damage inflicted on Iraq during the war is estimated at 100 billion dollars. The Iran-Iraq trade is entering a new era, as war against the Islamic State has ended and the region is looking to recover.
Iran’s main exports to the neighbouring country include agri products, foodstuffs and fruits such as watermelons, tomatoes and cucumbers. Other Iranian exports to Iraq include canned food, tomato paste, chicken, egg, and meat.
The Financial Tribune learned from Iran’s commercial attaché, Nasser Behzad, who represented the Iranian side, that the two sides now agreed to clear Iranian food and dairy exports without undergoing border examination and screening.
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: