Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit distributor recalls apples sold in Georgia for Listeria concernJackson Brown Produce is recalling apples, some of which were sold in Georgia, because of possible Listeria contamination. According to the Michigan-based fruit distributor, the apples were sold under the brand name “Apple Ridge”. They include Gala, Fuji, Honeycrisp and Golden Delicious, and were sold at stores in Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, Indiana, and Ohio.
Wsbradio.com reported that according to the Food and Drug Administration, the recall is the result of routine sampling. Anyone who bought apples on or after December 11th should check the FDA’s website.
So far, no illnesses have been reported.
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: