Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lidl: Hardly any food stuffs left in the online shopLidl has taken almost all food stuffs out of its online range. At the request of bio-markt.info, the company announced: “Lidl is cleaning up its online portfolio, realigning the lidl.de online shop and focusing on offers that will be competitive in the market, in order to further the success of Lidl Online shops in Germany.”
What remains are wine and spirits, as well as the Cooking Box. “These categories are most in demand with our customers,” says Lidl. The so-called 'Supply Box' was discontinued. It did not meet the expectations of the company.
Lidl has been operating its online shop for nine years now. According to its own statements, the company generates a sales volume of around 750 million euros. In future, distributing food over the internet will remain an important issue for Lidl. In the US market, Lidl cooperates with the delivery start-up company Shipt.
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: