Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- “Europe is literally waiting for every lemon”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sven Stahmer and Rickmer Süsens join the KÖLLA Overseas team
KÖLLA Overseas has taken Sven Stahmer and Rickmer Süsens on board, two professionals in the area of procurement and distribution.
Stahmer joined the KÖLLA Group back on December 1 st 2017. As a member of the KÖLLA – Overseas – Team, he will be responsible especially for the global expansion of the procurement structures, as well as for the international distribution.
"Since 1994, Sven Stahmer has been active in various positions in the national and international fruit industry and has an extensive knowledge in overseas procurement as well as having close contacts to the producers. Furthermore, he maintains a customer structure across the borders of Europe," KÖLLA told in a release.
A further addition to the KÖLLA – Overseas – Team is Rickmer Süsens who joined the company on October 1 st 2017. With his experience in the wholesale and retail business, he will continue to expand the sales structures in the overseas business for KÖLLA.
Marc Nikolai, managing director KÖLLA & Co., is satisfied about the two new members. “We are glad that we could win Sven Stahmer and Rickmer Süsens for our Overseas – Team. Their contribution will help KÖLLA to continue its progress in 2018.”
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: