- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Saudis and Russians enthusiastic about mutual agriculture investments
Ahmed Al-Rajhi, chairman of the Council of Saudi Chambers, who welcomed the delegation, called for benefiting from Russian experiences in the fields of technology, food industries, agricultural production and livestock by establishing joint projects and localization of these technologies in the Kingdom, opening the way for investors in both countries.
Mikhail Mamonov, managing director for International Trade Promotion from the Russian export centre, told Arab News: “Russia is looking forward to maximizing its exports. This is a pivotal moment for our two countries. We need to move beyond the words. I see aspects where we can be proactive, for example the agricultural mission.”
Levin said: “We look forward to more agreements and trade deals in the agriculture and livestock sector. Russia has always been a big agricultural producer; the government supports exporting and marketing Russian products abroad.” Levin also noted the importance of halal products, as Russia will be dealing with a Muslim country.
Riyadh Al-Khamees, head of the Saudi agricultural sector at the Saudi Council of Chambers, noted that mutual trade would benefit both parties, seeing that “during winter, Russia needs vegetables.” He also noted that Russia has a perfect environment for planting wheat, and it would help to expand Saudi farming in Russia with the Kingdom providing fertilizers produced by SABIC.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa
- 10/10/2018 Putin: Expand presence of Russian agricultural products on international market
- 10/10/2018 Most Nigerians do not meet fruit intake requirements
- 10/09/2018 Traditional shops fade - supermarkets rally
- 10/09/2018 World’s largest vertical farm to be built in South Dubai
- 10/08/2018 Turkey: East Black Sea region fresh fruit and vegetable exports to Russia
- 10/08/2018 "Agriculture delivers 77% of Moroccan exports to Russia"
- 10/08/2018 Peru added-value exports to Canada grew 12.2%
- 10/05/2018 Co-op farming model might strengthen America’s small farms
- 10/05/2018 Spain: Eight Andalusian horticultural firms seek opportunities in Hungary and Romania
- 10/05/2018 BLE Market Report: "The strawberry season is definitely over"
- 10/05/2018 China: How to solve the problem of unmarketable fruit?
- 10/05/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia