- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Special Thai variety can be pre-ordered:
Phuket pineapples, at just 400 euros each
A total of 109 prize pineapples will be available for pre-order, of which nine will be specially packaged and priced at 15,430 baht (400 euros) each. The remainder will sell at prices starting from 1,543 baht (40 euros) each, which the province expects to bring in as much as 450,000 baht (11,685 euros) in total.
The Bangkok Post reports the nine special pineapples will be handed to the buyers personally, stylishly packaged with a gold pineapple pendant, before the Chinese New Year in February. The other 100 will be sent to customers at the same time.
The Chinese New Year is a big event in Phuket, which is home to many Thai-Chinese families. The fruit is used in paying homage to deities and ancestors during the festival. People believe it will bring them good fortune.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-13 "Chinese mango import from Pakistan will be doubled by next year"
- 2018-11-13 India starts importing mangoes from Malawi
- 2018-11-12 In Ghana to find commercial partners
- 2018-11-09 Morrisons to sell giant 1kg avocado that weighs the same as an EMU EGG
- 2018-11-08 Mexico: Michoacán avocado strike costs 85 million pesos a day
- 2018-11-07 Change desperately needed on unhealthy pineapple market
- 2018-11-07 A company with 350 hectares of pineapples in Ghana.
- 2018-11-07 "When there is Hass avocado in the market, it's difficult to sell Bacon and Fuerte"
- 2018-11-07 Colombia has the most scale insects recorded on avocado worldwide
- 2018-11-07 "Main increase is in greenskin varieties"
- 2018-11-06 Chinese phytosanitary experts visit pineapple plantations in Panama
- 2018-11-06 The avocado: Today's problem crop
- 2018-11-05 Panama exports 6,400 boxes of MD-2 pineapples to Turkey
- 2018-11-02 'No, China is not buying up all our durians.'
- 2018-11-01 “Large Brazilian mango supply puts pressure on prices”
- 2018-11-01 Fall and winter the seasons for promoting Chilean avocados
- 2018-11-01 National Mango Board hosting free webinar to share sales strategies
- 2018-10-31 Spain: The Andalusian mango breaks harvest record with 25% more
- 2018-10-31 Avocado warfare in New Zealand: Electric fences and armed patrols
- 2018-10-31 Growers protest corruption allowing non-Michoacán avocados into state