- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- Morocco/Spain: Increase in the number of Moroccan seasonal workers in Andalusia
- Victorian veg makes a comeback
- Turkey: Annual agricultural production projections for 2018 have been updated
- Arizona-based squash grower announces organic program
- Banana exports from Laos to China fell by 184.04% this year
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Moldova wants to re-establish ties with Russia
- "Hopefully, these lower top fruit prices will lay the foundation for Spring"
- Rising demand for organic asparagus in the global asparagus market
- Harvesting season for Turkish pomegranates ending, weather has caused issues
- Ghana launches agricultural product commodity exchange
Poland: Bio Planet sales up by 5.8 percent in November
In the same month, the company continued work on the implementation of another module of the warehouse program, the so-called "Box system" that will allow it to better control the packaging of goods. This system will optimise the use of boxes and allow tracking of their location.
Moreover, the company has introduced about 50 new products to its range, while also increasing the number of regular suppliers.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits
- 2018-11-13 Dole Food HQ expected to reopen after fire evacaution
- 2018-11-12 Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables
- 2018-11-12 The Greenery responds to big data and robotisation
- 2018-11-12 BayWa reports higher turnover but lower EBIT
- 2018-11-12 ProChile signs a cooperation agreement with Chinese chain Suning