Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Bio Planet sales up by 5.8 percent in NovemberIn November 2017, the sales revenue of Bio Planet, a Polish producer and distributor of organic food, has reached 11.4 million zloty (about 2.7 million Euro), which represents a 5.8% increase compared to November 2016, when it stood at 10.8 million zloty (about 2.56 million Euro), reports the company in a statement.
In the same month, the company continued work on the implementation of another module of the warehouse program, the so-called "Box system" that will allow it to better control the packaging of goods. This system will optimise the use of boxes and allow tracking of their location.
Moreover, the company has introduced about 50 new products to its range, while also increasing the number of regular suppliers.
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: