Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Bio Planet sales up by 5.8 percent in NovemberIn November 2017, the sales revenue of Bio Planet, a Polish producer and distributor of organic food, has reached 11.4 million zloty (about 2.7 million Euro), which represents a 5.8% increase compared to November 2016, when it stood at 10.8 million zloty (about 2.56 million Euro), reports the company in a statement.
In the same month, the company continued work on the implementation of another module of the warehouse program, the so-called "Box system" that will allow it to better control the packaging of goods. This system will optimise the use of boxes and allow tracking of their location.
Moreover, the company has introduced about 50 new products to its range, while also increasing the number of regular suppliers.
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: