- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Poland: Dary Natury investing over 1.4 million Euro in new fruit and veg processing plant
The owner of the company, Mirosław Angielczyk, says that the new facilities are being built next to the current headquarters.
"The plant will feature modern equipment, with two production lines for the processing of fruit and vegetables. We intend to produce specialised food for athletes, children and diabetics there," explains Mirosław Angielczyk.
The owner of Dary Natury adds that the new plant will allow the employment of additional people and lead to an increase in production.
"We have been processing fruit and vegetables for almost 3 years, but due to a limited technical infrastructure, we haven't been able to deliver much. However, the demand for these products, which we are currently producing, is very high. Recipients who buy herbal products from us are very often interested in fruit and vegetable products, hence our new direction," explains Mirosław Angielczyk.
The new production plant in Koryciny will be ready in the middle of next year. 50 percent of the cost will be funded with EU money.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- 10/15/2018 Together, Ramona Saa Lobelle and Gert-Jan Slobbe have been at Fortuna Frutos for 60 years
- 10/15/2018 Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- 10/15/2018 Michael Walsh joins Seald Sweet
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office
- 10/12/2018 "We will supply our American customers with the best Spanish lemons"
- 10/12/2018 Growth for Innovar: "We have gone further"
- 10/12/2018 30th anniversary of South Australia Produce Market
- 10/12/2018 Carrefour joins forces with Too Good to Go
- 10/12/2018 Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- 10/11/2018 Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- 10/11/2018 PLS Plantations acquires Dulai Fruits
- 10/11/2018 Russian discounter wants to conquer Germany