Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Tsunami hits Mallorca and Menorca
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Dary Natury investing over 1.4 million Euro in new fruit and veg processing plantAt least a dozen people will find a job next year at Dary Natury, in Koryciny, near Siemiatycze, as the company is building a new fruit and vegetable processing plant that will require an investment totalling 6 million zloty (about 1.42 million Euro).
The owner of the company, Mirosław Angielczyk, says that the new facilities are being built next to the current headquarters.
"The plant will feature modern equipment, with two production lines for the processing of fruit and vegetables. We intend to produce specialised food for athletes, children and diabetics there," explains Mirosław Angielczyk.
The owner of Dary Natury adds that the new plant will allow the employment of additional people and lead to an increase in production.
"We have been processing fruit and vegetables for almost 3 years, but due to a limited technical infrastructure, we haven't been able to deliver much. However, the demand for these products, which we are currently producing, is very high. Recipients who buy herbal products from us are very often interested in fruit and vegetable products, hence our new direction," explains Mirosław Angielczyk.
The new production plant in Koryciny will be ready in the middle of next year. 50 percent of the cost will be funded with EU money.
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: