Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Dary Natury investing over 1.4 million Euro in new fruit and veg processing plantAt least a dozen people will find a job next year at Dary Natury, in Koryciny, near Siemiatycze, as the company is building a new fruit and vegetable processing plant that will require an investment totalling 6 million zloty (about 1.42 million Euro).
The owner of the company, Mirosław Angielczyk, says that the new facilities are being built next to the current headquarters.
"The plant will feature modern equipment, with two production lines for the processing of fruit and vegetables. We intend to produce specialised food for athletes, children and diabetics there," explains Mirosław Angielczyk.
The owner of Dary Natury adds that the new plant will allow the employment of additional people and lead to an increase in production.
"We have been processing fruit and vegetables for almost 3 years, but due to a limited technical infrastructure, we haven't been able to deliver much. However, the demand for these products, which we are currently producing, is very high. Recipients who buy herbal products from us are very often interested in fruit and vegetable products, hence our new direction," explains Mirosław Angielczyk.
The new production plant in Koryciny will be ready in the middle of next year. 50 percent of the cost will be funded with EU money.
Publication date: 12/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: