Job offersmore »
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Kerala to have branded vegetables soonThe Vegetable and Fruit Promotion Council of Keralam is set to launch Kerala’s first outlets for branded vegetables across the state. New outlets, named ‘Thalir’, will be opened in every district.
Vegetables and fruits will be collected from outlets in each district, and after cleaning and packaging they will go to the branded store. Products, not available in Kerala, will be bought on the public market via Horticorp.
According to a mathrubhumi.com article, the Thalir project aims to supply pure, organic vegetables to the public. At Kottartakkara there is an outlet with a cold storage facility. The outlets will ease the job of homemakers by providing ready to cook vegetables. These are available pre-washed and pre-cut.
Publication date: 12/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: