Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
India: Kerala to have branded vegetables soonThe Vegetable and Fruit Promotion Council of Keralam is set to launch Kerala’s first outlets for branded vegetables across the state. New outlets, named ‘Thalir’, will be opened in every district.
Vegetables and fruits will be collected from outlets in each district, and after cleaning and packaging they will go to the branded store. Products, not available in Kerala, will be bought on the public market via Horticorp.
According to a mathrubhumi.com article, the Thalir project aims to supply pure, organic vegetables to the public. At Kottartakkara there is an outlet with a cold storage facility. The outlets will ease the job of homemakers by providing ready to cook vegetables. These are available pre-washed and pre-cut.
Publication date: 12/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: