Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Composite products - labelling ensures greater transparencyAs part of the revision of the system manual, the labeling rules for composite products have been revised and will come in effect on 1 January 2018. In the future, end users will be informed more easily and comprehensively about which ingredients in compound products have been manufactured according to the requirements of the QS system. The requirements for the labeling of the assembled QS products were made more practical and transparent in this context.
The method for releasing labels is also simplified. Approval is no longer required if all of the following apply:
- The composite product contains at least 50 percent QS goods.
- The meat or meat products contained in the product, which fall under the scope of the QS system, are 100% QS goods.
- The fruit, vegetables and potatoes contained in the composite product, each accounting for at least 10% of the total quantity of the composite product, are also QS products.
In general, all QA ingredients must be clearly marked with a footnote in the list of ingredients.
For more information:
QS Qualität und Sicherheit GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0) 228 35068-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 228 35068-10
Publication date: 12/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: