- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Chile and Brazil move forward in negotiations for new Free Trade Agreement
- Tomatoes NZ agroecology projects hoping to reduce the need for pest-reducing chemicals
- Argentina: 80% of tomatoes from Formosa lost due to Paraguay's blockade
- Automotive technology used in asparagus harvesting machine
- GAC-office opened in Panama
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Construction of new Zederik Groep building for cooling fruit and folding cardboard trays
- Croptracker implemented by New Zealand apple supplier
- Mexico: Mango exports to the US decline due to the rains
- South Africa's Labour Department to invest R800 mln in agriculture
- BC bell pepper grower ramps up by cooling down
Philippines: Agri exports up 19.3% for January-October
The latest trade data from the PSA showed the bulk of revenues from shipments of agricultural products (nearly 45 percent) came from coconut products. According to an article in the Business Mirror, PSA data also showed the value of fruits and vegetables shipped by the Philippines declined by 4.3 percent (to 1.220 billion dollars, from 1.275 billion a year ago).
Exports of bananas, which accounted for 48.52 percent of total earnings, reached 592.194 million dollars, 2.9 percent higher than last year’s 575.762 million.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- 10/17/2018 The challenges of the Agri-food sector
- 10/17/2018 Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- 10/17/2018 Costa Rica works hard to expand export trade with China
- 10/17/2018 'Hungarian vegetable harvest steady around 1.9 mln tons'
- 10/16/2018 Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- 10/16/2018 Taiwan to expand trade with Turkey
- 10/16/2018 Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- 10/16/2018 Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
- 10/16/2018 Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- 10/16/2018 Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan
- 10/16/2018 Syria: Souq al-Hal market starts to thrive again
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa