- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Aldi and Dachser: UK and Irish partnership extended with 5-year deal
- Africa: Irrigating vegetables with wastewater may spread disease
- Spain: New packaging format that reduces plastic use by 99%
- “Southern African citrus reached a record volume of production in 2018”
- Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
Top 5 -last month
- Spain: Three people investigated for lack of payment to suppliers
- Will Amazon buy German supermarket chain Real?
- AU: Odeum Farms helping to restore confidence in WA's strawberry industry
- Australian avocado season - Far North Queensland
- Philippines: Israeli irrigation firm targets Davao region’s farms
Top 5 -last week
Philippines: Agri exports up 19.3% for January-October
The latest trade data from the PSA showed the bulk of revenues from shipments of agricultural products (nearly 45 percent) came from coconut products. According to an article in the Business Mirror, PSA data also showed the value of fruits and vegetables shipped by the Philippines declined by 4.3 percent (to 1.220 billion dollars, from 1.275 billion a year ago).
Exports of bananas, which accounted for 48.52 percent of total earnings, reached 592.194 million dollars, 2.9 percent higher than last year’s 575.762 million.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Wuppertal student develops 'storage ABC' for fruits and vegetables
- 10/15/2018 Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- 10/15/2018 Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
- 10/12/2018 New US trade agreement just 'tip of the iceberg'
- 10/12/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/12/2018 Value of Turkish fruit and veg exports so far this year exceeds 1 billion dollars
- 10/11/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/10/2018 Morocco, Russia willing to set up tripartite partnership with Africa
- 10/10/2018 Putin: Expand presence of Russian agricultural products on international market
- 10/10/2018 Most Nigerians do not meet fruit intake requirements
- 10/09/2018 Traditional shops fade - supermarkets rally
- 10/09/2018 World’s largest vertical farm to be built in South Dubai
- 10/08/2018 Turkey: East Black Sea region fresh fruit and vegetable exports to Russia
- 10/08/2018 "Agriculture delivers 77% of Moroccan exports to Russia"
- 10/08/2018 Peru added-value exports to Canada grew 12.2%
- 10/05/2018 Co-op farming model might strengthen America’s small farms
- 10/05/2018 Spain: Eight Andalusian horticultural firms seek opportunities in Hungary and Romania
- 10/05/2018 BLE Market Report: "The strawberry season is definitely over"
- 10/05/2018 China: How to solve the problem of unmarketable fruit?
- 10/05/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia