Job offersmore »
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Armenian potato prices up 29% in one year
In Armenia, everything is becoming more expensive. The National Statistical Service published consumer price indices for January-November 2017, presenting the top-10 products which saw their prices rise during the year (from November 2016 to November 2017).
According to vestnikkavkaza.net, butter and pork prices increased most in this period, but potato price rises were not to be sneezed at either at a 29% rise in one year.
The National Statistical Service of Armenia says there is little optimism for the average Armenian. 31.5% of Armenians believe that the next generation will be worse off and the 2016 poverty levels were at 29.4% of the permanent population.
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: