Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Armenian potato prices up 29% in one year
In Armenia, everything is becoming more expensive. The National Statistical Service published consumer price indices for January-November 2017, presenting the top-10 products which saw their prices rise during the year (from November 2016 to November 2017).
According to vestnikkavkaza.net, butter and pork prices increased most in this period, but potato price rises were not to be sneezed at either at a 29% rise in one year.
The National Statistical Service of Armenia says there is little optimism for the average Armenian. 31.5% of Armenians believe that the next generation will be worse off and the 2016 poverty levels were at 29.4% of the permanent population.
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: