Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Landgard expands its international producersí portfolioIn the product categories garlic and onions, Landgard is currently expanding its producersí portfolio - in the sense of personalized production from its own members - in the international procurement markets.
Quite recently, Duoccio SRL, a Northern Italian garlic and onion producer, has joined Landgard eG, expanding the Italian producer portfolio of more than 30 Italian member companies in the Landgard eG.
From New Zealand, the two onion producers NZ Growers and Sofresh have joined the cooperative, in order to expand the onion offerings directly from New Zealand, including packaging services on site.
Landgard currently has around 3,300 members - regionally, nationally and internationally. The 2,600 German members -1,600 in the West, 500 in the North, 260 in the East and 200 in the South- are complemented more and more by international members from countries such as the Netherlands (280), China (130), Denmark (96), Israel (35), Italy (30) and Spain (30).
Currently, the overseas business is being rebuilt. Countries such as Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil and South Africa are currently being approached. In the future, customers will be able to acquire products such as bananas, pears, grapes, mangoes, avocados and various types of melons through a first class sales structure.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: