- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Germany: Landgard expands its international producers’ portfolio
Quite recently, Duoccio SRL, a Northern Italian garlic and onion producer, has joined Landgard eG, expanding the Italian producer portfolio of more than 30 Italian member companies in the Landgard eG.
From New Zealand, the two onion producers NZ Growers and Sofresh have joined the cooperative, in order to expand the onion offerings directly from New Zealand, including packaging services on site.
Landgard currently has around 3,300 members - regionally, nationally and internationally. The 2,600 German members -1,600 in the West, 500 in the North, 260 in the East and 200 in the South- are complemented more and more by international members from countries such as the Netherlands (280), China (130), Denmark (96), Israel (35), Italy (30) and Spain (30).
Currently, the overseas business is being rebuilt. Countries such as Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil and South Africa are currently being approached. In the future, customers will be able to acquire products such as bananas, pears, grapes, mangoes, avocados and various types of melons through a first class sales structure.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/26/2018 P4 ‘Onions and garlic’ module on location at Wiskerke Onions
- 09/26/2018 "Only Dutch onions go to all corners of the earth year-round"
- 09/26/2018 ‘Harvest of potatoes in Moscow region has grown by 37%’
- 09/26/2018 Ukraine: Onion prices on the rise
- 09/26/2018 Satellites safeguard Europe's potato industry
- 09/26/2018 Maine potato farmers at play in the competitive world market
- 09/25/2018 France: Onion producers invest in ultra modern factory
- 09/25/2018 Washington potatoes in ample supply
- 09/25/2018 CHINA: Rising hopes for potato market in the second half of the year
- 09/25/2018 Highland farmers in Kenya to get new potato varieties
- 09/24/2018 Philippines customs intercept ₱16 million worth of smuggled onions
- 09/24/2018 Sweden’s fries could get shorter after hot summer
- 09/21/2018 ‘All preconditions for potatoes export to EU market fulfilled’
- 09/21/2018 Potato prices soar in Spain
- 09/21/2018 TAAT sweet potato compact launched in Accra
- 09/21/2018 US Market and Crop update onions
- 09/20/2018 US potatoes - 2017 Summary
- 09/20/2018 "Potato markets supported by confirmation of low yields throughout Western Europe"
- 09/19/2018 US: Truck with no brakes spills onions near Paterson
- 09/19/2018 Uganda: Sweet potato porridge hits supermarket shelves