Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Landgard expands its international producers’ portfolioIn the product categories garlic and onions, Landgard is currently expanding its producers’ portfolio - in the sense of personalized production from its own members - in the international procurement markets.
Quite recently, Duoccio SRL, a Northern Italian garlic and onion producer, has joined Landgard eG, expanding the Italian producer portfolio of more than 30 Italian member companies in the Landgard eG.
From New Zealand, the two onion producers NZ Growers and Sofresh have joined the cooperative, in order to expand the onion offerings directly from New Zealand, including packaging services on site.
Landgard currently has around 3,300 members - regionally, nationally and internationally. The 2,600 German members -1,600 in the West, 500 in the North, 260 in the East and 200 in the South- are complemented more and more by international members from countries such as the Netherlands (280), China (130), Denmark (96), Israel (35), Italy (30) and Spain (30).
Currently, the overseas business is being rebuilt. Countries such as Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil and South Africa are currently being approached. In the future, customers will be able to acquire products such as bananas, pears, grapes, mangoes, avocados and various types of melons through a first class sales structure.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Publication date: 12/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: