Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Antalya tomatoes reach 30 countries around the worldOne of the companies responsible for the export of fresh vegetables and fruits in Antalya, Turkey, said that the province exports tomatoes to 30 countries around the world.
Antalya Province, in southern Turkey, is famous for its vegetables and fruits, especially the Kumluka district, where tomatoes are grown in greenhouses, and which is famous for supplying a large part of the tomatoes consumed by Turkish consumers during the winter.
"They export tomatoes especially to Europe, the Balkans and the Asian countries," said an official of an export company for vegetables and fruits in Antalya. "The demand for tomatoes from European countries has increased lately because of Christmas and the New Year," he said, adding that they have managed to export their first batch to Ukraine and Belarus.
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: