Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Global mango shipments expected to reach 2.4m in the first week of January
Mango shipments from all countries are expected to reach 2.4 million boxes in the first week of January, compared to January 2016’s peak of 1.6 million.
Ecuador’s season is expected to end the second week in January with a total of 14.4 million boxes, compared to last year’s 12.4 million boxes. Ecuador is primarily shipping Tommy Atkins.
The Peru season is expected to peak the last week of January at 2 million boxes, compared to last year’s 1.4 million boxes in the same week. Total volume from Peru is for the season is projected to hit 15.2 million boxes, which is roughly equivalent to 2016. Peru is primarily shipping the Kent variety.
For more information, visit mango.org/crop.
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: