Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Global mango shipments expected to reach 2.4m in the first week of January
Mango shipments from all countries are expected to reach 2.4 million boxes in the first week of January, compared to January 2016ís peak of 1.6 million.
Ecuadorís season is expected to end the second week in January with a total of 14.4 million boxes, compared to last yearís 12.4 million boxes. Ecuador is primarily shipping Tommy Atkins.
The Peru season is expected to peak the last week of January at 2 million boxes, compared to last yearís 1.4 million boxes in the same week. Total volume from Peru is for the season is projected to hit 15.2 million boxes, which is roughly equivalent to 2016. Peru is primarily shipping the Kent variety.
For more information, visit mango.org/crop.
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: