Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
TOMRA appoints Mark Host as Regional Sales Director for the Americas
TOMRA Sorting Food today announced it has hired food industry veteran, Mark Host, as the company’s Sales Director for the Americas.
In his new position, Host, 43, will oversee TOMRA’s expansion throughout the Americas, including in Latin America where there is tremendous growth in fruit and vegetable processing, said Thomas Molnar, TOMRA Sorting Food’s global sales and marketing communications director.
Mark Host, TOMRA's new Regional Sales Director for the Americas
“Mark brings a wealth of industry experience and technological expertise spanning more than two decades in the food industry,” he said. “We’re fortunate to have him on board and looking forward to his leadership.”
Host has spent the last 18 years with FOSS in various senior management positions. Most recently he’s held the position of SVP Sales & Marketing for FOSS North America based in Minneapolis, where he oversaw that company’s analytical instrumentation and quality control products designed for the food industry.
“I’m excited to join TOMRA and help drive the rapid growth and investment the food industry is making in our new technology,” Host said. “The Latin America market is booming and there is tremendous demand in North America for realizing cost savings through TOMRA’s next-generation automation technology.”
For further information:
TOMRA Sorting Food
Tel: +32 (0)16 74 28 17
Mob: +32 (0)476 74 19 18
Publication date: 12/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: