- Avoid potential food spoilage using high accuracy temperature sensors in freezers and refrigeration units. Receive text or voice messages to your cell phone if cooling units rise above high-temp threshold limits set by you.
- Install open/closed sensors to monitor unauthorized access to doors after hours.
- Monitor water presence in bathrooms, around water heater(s) and radiators.
- Eliminate human error when performing manual reads.
- Save labor expense associated to having an employee go around the facility to manually write down the temperatures.
- Over 40 types of wireless sensors that can send email or text message alerts. (temperature, Lumen, Open/close, Pressure, vibration and more).
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Portuguese fruit and vegetable producers want to achieve €500 million in exports to Spain by 2019
- “With these new washing lines we can serve our clients faster"
- Municipality blamed for low sales at Medina Dates Festival
- A strong show of support for the mighty avocado
- Scientists develop disease-resistant cooking bananas
How wireless sensors play a role in closing the cold chain loop
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/23/2018 Crop Tracker partners with Cucumber Ltd.
- 10/18/2018 AgroFresh showcases IoT platform for produce freshness
- 10/18/2018 Afresh Technologies uses AI to optimize fresh food stocking
- 10/17/2018 New data loggers introduced at PMA
- 10/16/2018 Dutch fresh produce company hot on Instagram
- 10/09/2018 Port of Dover: Sanderson Group IT solutions chosen for new Refrigerated Cargo Terminal
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 New digital marketing service
- 10/08/2018 Ukraine: Using Bitcoin to pay for carrots and tomatoes in Kiev market
- 10/04/2018 Compac's new sizer simulator aims to improve productivity of packhouses
- 09/28/2018 FlashLink In-Transit Real-Time Mini Logger showcased at WOP Dubai
- 09/27/2018 Software package calculates nutritional value based on recipes
- 09/14/2018 CT Tecnova, wins prize for technological innovation
- 09/06/2018 Iowa based grower transitions to new software
- 09/05/2018 The rise of blockchain technology in agriculture
- 08/29/2018 China: Origin tracing boosts kiwifruit trade
- 08/22/2018 Naturipe teams up with SAP in blockchain initiative
- 08/15/2018 Solution to the headaches caused by IT in the food sector
- 08/08/2018 Prophet keeps track of complexities within fresh produce supply chain
- 08/06/2018 "AU: Digital market "Phoenicia" aims to create greater transparency in supply chain"